Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:02:00 +0000, Skipweasel wrote:

In article , says...
10. Compulsory vegetarianism.

Of the list, that would probably make the most difference though.

I doubt it. I apply the same rigour of numerate analysis to greenwash as
I do to wonderfully unPC suggestions.
What % is humankind of the biosphere?
What % is the bioshere to the sum of coal/oil/gas/tar-shales?
what % is the biosphere to the hydrates on the sea bed?
What % is all the above to the carbon stored in carboniferous minerals?