Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

Jules wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:55:23 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Feel free to add...

23. Sequestration of cow farts?
24. Planting a tree on your head.

You can't just come up with a list like that, anyway. You need committees
and meeja coverage and decades of arguing first... :-)

(For more serious suggestions, can I add public transport and car pooling?)

Definitely.

Every time I se a 400bhp bus with no one it it, taking up the space of 5
cars, I get a bad feeling. All that stop start just chews diesel.

Never confuse busses with long haul coaches, fast, full and relatively
efficient.

Ban the Bus!

Jules