Joel Corwith

Default Gunner's medical bills

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
Tim May wrote in message

t...

HACK! CHOP! SLASH!

Having read enough of the unadulterated, fully polluted, foul minded
bull**** from one tim may, may I introduce those that are not aware of
the concept, of the shun.

Some rec.aviation.soaring responses recently,..

"Go away Lennie....no one cares."

"I have, up till this point sat back and politely ignored your posts that
cast dispersions on others for not leaving the soaring. I just don't get
it. Maybe you can explain why you feel it necessary to 'lurk' about the
message board tossing about your negativity"

And my favorite:
"That, ladies and gentlemen, says all you ever need to know about Lennie the
Lurker. One cannot have a dialogue with a person so full of hate; one can
only ignore him. He does not stay out of soaring because he can't afford
it; he stays out of it because he just hates those who are in it."

Kettle, fire, black....