Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Smaug Ichorfang Smaug Ichorfang is offline

Default Almost round - almost round.jpg (0/1)

mac davis wrote in
:

I'm not trying to be Arch or Charlie here, just curious if anyone else
had opinions about "when to stop" or "when it's finished"..

This is a problem that has plagued mankind. It's not just a woodworking-
thing, or a painting-thing. I took creative writing classes in college and
writers have the same problem. Thoreau rewrote "Walden" seven times and
died before he could hack at it an eighth. In the creative process, you
have some idea of what the finished "thing" should look like. Sometimes
this idea changes as you work on the project. The hard thing to do is to
stop, just before you reach the "done" point and re-evaluate what you're
trying to accomplish, and then proceed slowly.