Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Pete C." wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
CJT wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote:

Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

my trust level these days is virtually zero.

For god's sake, why? Because "we" elected, twice, a President not
of
your choosing? We were attacked on 9/11? We've begun two wars?
What
else could it be?

I am as optimistic and happy, overall, as I have ever been. I was
even this way when Clinton frittered away 8 years in the oval
orifice.

However, if Hillary is elected, it's a fair bet that my positive
outlook on life will be somewhat mitigated.

The same goes for Obama.

Either one would be better than what we've been living with for the
past seven years.

Different certainly, but I'm not convinced of better by any means.

I'd be happy with someone who could speak our native language without a
script.

They're all scripted, they just vary in how well they remember and
present it. They are all professional liars.

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept a mental cripple in the White House.
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Drug...3985919&page=1