Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

__ Bøb __ wrote:

Yeah right .. .. .. if you think health care is expen$ive now .. . just
wait 'till it's "FREE"

I don't know who got this notion of universal health care started, but
(my opinion) you are entitled to the best health care you can afford ..
nothing in the constitution says you get the best for free .. .. ..

Caesar Romano wrote:

I hate to admit it, but B.O. is the only candidate with a reasonable
health care plan:
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

The thing is, people are getting health care now, and it IS being
paid for. So the resources are available and being used -- but
inefficiently, because the poor show up at emergency rooms rather
than doctors' offices. The "give 'em only what they can pay for"
strategy can only work if we're willing to let people who CAN'T
(or, unless coverage is mandatory, WON'T) pay die in the streets.