Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Jim Redelfs wrote:

In article , CJT wrote:

Then I'd have to sell the travel trailer.

I have NEVER understood travel trailers. For less than the money people
sink into them, they could probably stay at the Four Seasons.

It's not a valid comparison on many levels.

Sleeping in my own bed and using my own toilet has distinct advantages for me.
Avoiding the all-night, elephant dance competition in the motel room above me
is a high priority, too.

Stepping-out of my door directly into a pristine wilderness, only to witness a
bull elk grazing a few hundred feet away just isn't the same as stepping out
the motel door, through the clouded "gauntlet" of those getting their first,
morning's nicotine fix, to the panorama of a parking lot and Hardees.

Nobody said RVing was cheap. My Silverado is proof enough. sigh

So toss a tent in the trunk.