Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Why be humble when I'm the best driver on earth? I've been conquering
upstate NY winters since 1970. I know what all other drivers are thinking
before they know what they're thinking (if you can call reactive
"thinking"). I am aware of everything around me. I control the space
around
me with an iron fist.

I am as a god. For $800 an hour, I can teach you. That's what the
aggravation is worth.

This is good stuff! I swear, if you gave him a chance, even you would
come to
appreciate Limbaugh. Too funny...
--

JR

When your car's about to be ungulged in flames and incinerate your worthless
body, you'll wish you'd paid the $800 an hour to know what I know.