Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to goplay in the garage again.

On Dec 26, 9:49*pm, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:
Father-in-law made it a rule. *Three days and company is a bore.
So he always left in 2 or 3 days. *Family talk runs out and then small talk...

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.http://lufkinced.com/

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:31:44 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I was in the shop for about 5 minutes - took a quick look around and
picked up the sisters-in-laws rocking chair and toted it to her truck.
But I was busy installing new toys for the beloved in the Kitchen - and
putting in titles in my book list data base.

Spend some prime time with beloved after Sister left with her two dogs -
calm home once again! Nice visit that was for sure, but nothing like just us.

Father had an expression, relatives make me twice glad; glad to see
them come and glad to see them go.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada- Hide quoted text -

Smart father-in-law...lucky son-in-law.