Old Nick

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

On 17 Jun 2004 16:36:00 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

It sounds as though that is where the blocking is occurring. If
we got similar results from other OZ members running the same
traceroute, that would make it sure.

I have had no response from the other Auzzie on this thread. I will
get my wife to try on her logon. May even gether to try at work. That
would really be interesting.

Apparently, they (the company) don't know anything about any
blocking, and they *did* receive your e-mail (as covered in a reply in a
different branch of the thread).

They even semm to have trouble "knowing" whether they replied to my
"email" (in fact a fax) sucessfully.

As it turns out, there seems to be little point to continuing to
try to reach them, as they have an exclusive distributorship agreement
with someone in OZ (also covered in the other thread branch).

Don't trust the local guy to know what he is talking about, based on
past experience with similar setups. I have faxed Rapco again, with
fax no, email, you name it. We shall see.

When I get what I want from them, I am going to ......._politely_.....
let them know that if they want to "go worldwide" they need to wake
up. I mean politely. But often even the most gentle "negative" advice
can cause a very sour response.

........sez he, from his 150 acres of Auzzie bush (actually the Auzzie
bush is now called john howard! G) where he hides from dealing with
people as much as possible, because he gave up the cirporate world
where every ******* made everyone else's business his
own.........hrrrmpph! Sorry.