Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Almost round - almost round.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:42:07 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

In my limited experience I seem to come to a point where I look at my work
very closely and ask myself if anything more will help or hurt.
Usually when I get to that point, it's time to stop - unless I find some
cleanup I need to do.

Kate

Exactly...
You have to trust your instincts, I think...

On the lathe, you have to stop the spin often an really look at it... It doesn't
look the same in motion..

I couldn't even estimate how many times my wife and I have stood next to the
lathe with out heads tilted sideways, trying to see what a piece would look like
standing up..
We must look pretty weird to folks driving by..... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing