Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Almost round - almost round.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:48:38 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

You are right. You have to know when to stop. My most impressive
paintings were done in less than 30 minutes! When I learned to fuss
less, my talents are revealed and the results greatly improved. I
think this is true with mudding drywall.

Kind of funny that the only one of my ex's paintings that I kept was a
"mistake"...
She had tried to paint an Indian lady kneeling next to a river, and didn't like
it.. I was walking downstairs to the shop and saw the painting and loved it,
which ****ed her off royally..
She was about 2/3 through painting the canvas white to re-use and all that was
left was the middle.. looked like a feather floating in the sky..
I have it on the wall and folks all see something different in it...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing