Niel A. Farrow

Default relocating mains water entry point

I moving the mains water entry point so that the 25 mm MDPE blue pipe
comes in near my kitchen sink rather than its present awkward location.

I've dug under the foundations (1850's end terrace) and put a new 25 mm MDPE
pipe in position.

The new location is approx. 6 feet away from the current and requires the
pipe to be extended so I'm using one of Screwfixs straight couplers.

Are there any precautions I should take since this connection will be
underground - I going to wrap pipe insulation around the pipe that is in
the outside trench.

Also, to make the copper connection inside I'm buying a 25 mm to 22 mm
copper adaptor set (page 196). How do these work?

Thank you,
Neil