Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeB[_3_] MikeB[_3_] is offline

Default What are these called and where can I buy them?

On Dec 22, 2:49 pm, MikeB wrote:
We have glass-fronted bookcases in our den. The glass is kept in place
by a kind of screw-in clip (pictures hehttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/18dd435f.jpg
andhttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/HollowOak/Clippies/325e3221.jpg)

I don't know what to call these things, and I don't know where to buy
them.

I tried the large home-improvement stores (Home Depot, Lowes), but
only got blank stares. The only ACE hardware I know of near me closed
some time back. If I can figure out what the correct name for these
things are, I might be able to order some online?

I live in the DFW area of Texas, so if you know of a local store that
stock these things, I'd also really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you all for those helpful replies and pointers. I'm well on my
way now! You guys rock!