Gunner

Default Gunner's own description of his life choices, from four years ago today

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:48:01 -0400, "John Keeney"
wrote:

(Yes, I removed you from my killfiles. My attorney advised me to keep
all of your posts in a folder and to print them out at intervals. She
said your profile pretty much matches someone about to "go postal.")

Oh God, another one of them...
I've kill filed a bunch of people over the years but you just made the
very short list I've said this to...
*PLONK*

Yup..Terrible Timmy must have finally been turned down by a woman on
the grounds that there were things even a cheap hooker wouldnt do.

Hence is current mindset.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell