Gunner

Default Gunner's own description of his life choices, from four years ago today

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:26:23 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

In article , Gunner
wrote:

By the way..did you know that you can use street addresses to order
sat photos? I found that interesting as hell. Sterophotometry
microscopes are damned cheap from surplus places too. Fascinating.

Keep adding to your case file.

Didnt you find that fascinating? Military spin offs after the end of
the Cold War are finding all manner of useful functions. I thought a
HiTech GeewhizKid like yourself would be tickled. It has a high OH WOW
function.

Is there something about that, that you find disturbing? Whatever for?

And many take PayPal.

So long, for now.

Again, get near my property and I assume you are making good on one of
your threats.

Threats Tubby? Which ones were those? Its not like I " wished you
would go up the chimnies with all the ******s and kikes" (copyright
Tim May)

Does discussing Hi Tech threaten you somehow? Seek help Tubby..seek
help.

You've really lost it. Had you spent one tenth the time you have spent
in the past 6 years actually working on your career, you might not now
be white trailer trash.

My hunch is your plan is to use your recent heart attack to "get on
disability." I'll be surprised if this doesn't come to pass.

You and your "ex-wife/wife/whatever" and her son by another man, and
that son's wife, and their kid, all living in unemployed bliss, are
exactly what you used to rant against.

Think about it.

Perhaps you should ask your attorney about other methods of skinning
cats. And look up case law in California about Libel. As an
example, repeated comments about drug usage, particulary about a sick
woman unable to defend herself are considered Libel, best as I can
determine from case law. Particulary given its intent to harm, defame,
and cause hardship to both her charector and to those associated with
her.

But hey...google is ones friend as is the archive feature.

You might find this of some help as well...
http://www.ldrc.com/LDRC_Info/libelfaqs.html

Having friends in low places can be interesting, particularly when
they have multiple neurons connected to the Greed lobe, a defendant
whom is self described as quite wealthy, and are willing to work on a
75/25% split of judgement..the 75% going to the individual with the JD
after his name.

Chuckle..heat of the moment posts are one thing, cold and deliberate
libel that any Reasonable Man jury with a hard on for the bloated Rich
can make into a very painful and long term financial issue, are
another.

Lots of options to explore.

btw... does this sound familiar?
Lat-Long: 37° 0' 8" , -121° 47' 31" || 37.0025 , -121.792

btw...I thought you lived on the top of a hill?

Though I do admit..there is some very interesting land features in
this area. A fella could nearly be invisible there if he were smart.
Lots of trees too. And a very easy walk from Brown Valley Rd, which is
better than driving up a cul de sac.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/ima...10241&z=10&w=1

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/ima...=5120&z=10&w=1

Looks like country a guy could retire to and then die there all
content and peaceful. And suddenly, what with all that terrain rises
and falls and such. Probably be tough on the heart, no? A fellow could
be simply walking along and fall over dead. Gosh I know what thats
all about. Sigh...take care of yourself Timmy.

Shiva, Founder of the Tim May Fan Club

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell