Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Limited trim options for H7ICAT Hi-hat

Thanks for the info. I'll look at the box stores again to see if they
have that 30wat trim, or I might order one online. If it does look
better, then I'll replace them.

Update: Ok I went to Lowes at 6:30 this morning and I did find the
30WAT baffle. I see what you mean how its cone shaped, and how you
have to remove the socket from the housing and attach it to the
baffle. I tested it with an R30 bulb and it looks like a better fit.
I only hope now that HomeExpo will take back the 8- 310 baffles that I
originally bought about a month ago. I threw out the packages. If not,
I have to eat them, $90 worth.
Oh well, you live and learn, but at least now the hi-hats will look
better. It would be nice if Cooper Lighting had a better explanation
as to what baffles will work and what baffles will look good, because
their list is rather vague.