Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Banning incandescent lamps?

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:14:25 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:55:28 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 19:35:06 -0500, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

Mandated vehicle mileage:
BMW and the Hummer divisions to release new, stylish bicycle models.

WB

Bigassed motorhome passed me Sunday, on my way home up north.

Painted on the back was:

"All this, and better mileage than a Hummer"

Especially the Hummer I passed on the freeway night - damned thing
had to be a block long. SWMBO said "why?"

They're called "Limousines", Gerry. Rich folks rent them (Hummers in
all shapes) to pretend they're either 4-wheelin' or in the Army for
the day or evening.

Merry Christmas.

--
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous
delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.