Posted to alt.home.repair
The Freon Cowboy The Freon Cowboy is offline

Default A ghost in the machine?

sounds like a bad neutral on your electric service ,get it fixed before it
destroys your el;ectronics .

"neurochip" wrote:
The lights in my house have been dimming and brightening,at times the TV1will

click off,then back on.Usually when this occurs I have noticed mypspace
heaters and microwave fail to function properly.Sometimes if I turnEon the
dryer for a minute things return to normal awhile.Also,when problem8occurs,if
I switch a space heater on & off the lights in one room get8brighter and dim
in another room simultaneously.Whats up??