wallster

Default busy building a minibike chopper from scratch, check it out!

Jerry Gardner wrote in message
wallster wrote:

As far as me riding this in the neighborhood, my neighbors have gotten
used to me rebuilding and fixing motorcycles and "road testing them"
plus, i built a minibike from used parts a while ago for my kids when

On the other extreme, did anyone see the Monster Garage episode where they
built a bike (trike actually) out of a Peterbilt engine and rear axle?

i saw that and thought that thing was freakin awesome! the only problem was
that the driver (rider?) couldn't see to the right because of the engine.
Practical? no... but damn cool sounding and looking!!
That crew was very talented.
walt