Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel Skipweasel is offline

Default Bearings in AEG washing machine

In article ,
says...
After buying the bearings and a bearing puller it will be cheaper to get a
new washing machine with manufacturers guarantee. It's not a job I would
try again. It takes too long.

I've replaced a couple of sets of bearings over the years. Took a couple
of happy hours (I actually like doing that sort of thing) and cost under
£20 each time. Didn't need a puller either time.

Personally I'd do it again - in fact I just replaced a washing machine
that had died of old (non-replaceable) bearings with one that had
replaceable bearings with just that in mind.

--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.