Posted to uk.d-i-y
al al is offline

Default Cigarette smoke

On Dec 24, 9:01*pm, Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-12-24 20:29:55 +0000, al said:

Yebut we are talking the house next door here, surely the fabric of
the building on the other side of the wall will filter most of the
particles (look at walls and ceilings of a smokers house)?

You would think so, but clearly something can get through. * It may not
be a secondary smoking health hazard at these concentrations, but it's
still pretty disgusting.

Years of smoking must have damaged my sense of smell.

Non smokers are becoming worse than ex-smokers :-)

.. and never-smokers are the worst of the lot ;-)

Ah -never-smokers -thats what I tried to say :-)

Al