Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary Ivan Vegvary is offline

Default Where did the advocates of "buss" vs. "bus" go?

"jusme" wrote in message
I have always used 'buss' for such things as describing data 'buss', etc.

However, everything that I have ever learned including decency, manners,
common-sense, upward-mobility, etc., is now all for naught as it all has
been run through an inverter.

j/b

I'm picking up on your 'decency & manners'.
Everybody now chews with their mouth open and wears hats indoors. I guess
it's not really earth shaking, but yes, irritating if you were raised to a
different norm. I just try to close my eyes.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!!

Ivan Vegvary

BTW, I still remember when it was aluminium and not aluminum.