hamei

Default Gunner: I'm back

Richard Johnson wrote:

Well, Timmy boy. He has paid for it in taxes, as have you. He may be
against the concept, and principle, but being forced into that system, and
paying for the years he has paid for it, he has the right to get value for
the money that was taken from him. As do you and as do I. If the system
allowed him to opt out, and he failed to put the $$ away for this
eventuality, then you would be correct. As it is the only opt out is via
suicide. He has paid for it all these years, he should get the benefit of
that payment. So, you are full of ...it.

How much does one pay in taxes with an annual income of $20,000 ?

Sure sounds like "from each according to his ability, to each
according to his needs" to me.

At this point, I don't suppose Mark should be bitching too much
about socialized medicine. It would be ... ungrateful.