Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Circuit Breaker Panel Question

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:04:42 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:47:14 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

One might argue that any written history would have to include Christ
to make it through the 14th and 15th century without being burned.

Which probably has a lot to do with historical writings being biased.
The correct ones often didn't survive.

The victors always get to write the history

True. Even if the vanquished could have done a better job of it.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin