Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Powermatic decision

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message

One dealer I spoke with recently commented how the Sawstop rep told
him about the tail of two high schools, one of which balked at the
extra cost of a Sawstop and the poor kid who now lives without those
few fingers. It can and does happen to anyone. In fact, more and
continuing experience just equals more exposure to the risk.

How true, I read an article about an avid woodworker/surgeon. He pretty
much said that the more experienced the woodworker that he has repaired the
more often the accident will happen. The new woodworkers are still a bit
afraid of the tool and are more cautious.