Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default [OT] - vacuum that really sucks??

Bill Schwab wrote:

Hello all,

Any recommendations for a vacuum cleaner for home cleaning? Trying to
fit a big shop vacuum through tight spaces is getting a little old.
Noise isn't too big a deal: a mix of ear buds and hearing protection
works wonders, but size and suction are important. I have a mix of
carpet, wood and some tiled areas. My dog has long hair and sheds in
ways that defy description, even in winter =:0

If you bought something a little pricey and got a machine truly worth
having, I would like to hear about it. Of course, if something cheap is
worth having, I'd _really_ like to know about it.

Thanks,

Bill

My girlfriend and I bought a Dyson about four years ago and that thing
really cleans. With a dog and cat in the house we needed something that
would work and this did.

Jim Chandler