Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default [OT] - vacuum that really sucks??

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:20:32 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Carl
Byrns" quickly quoth:

"Bill Schwab" wrote in message
Hello all,

Any recommendations for a vacuum cleaner for home cleaning? Trying to fit
a big shop vacuum through tight spaces is getting a little old. Noise
isn't too big a deal: a mix of ear buds and hearing protection works
wonders, but size and suction are important. I have a mix of carpet, wood
and some tiled areas. My dog has long hair and sheds in ways that defy
description, even in winter =:0

If you bought something a little pricey and got a machine truly worth
having, I would like to hear about it. Of course, if something cheap is
worth having, I'd _really_ like to know about it.

Thanks,

Bill

We have a 3 year old Dyson DC14. Best vacuum ever made, period. The

Dyson? Hmm, don't they make spheres?

--
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous
delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.