Gunner

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:27:30 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Gunner, does this mean your aren't coming to Phoenix?
:-)

Get back up to speed soon, though knowing you, you're probably forcing
yourself already....

Marty

The customer decided on a cheaper course of repair..he boxed up the
control of the lathe and shipped it to the factory.

I did putter about in the shop last night. Fixed a fellows mig welder,
got the little Kitamura turret lathe running..but took it all slow and
easy, with freguent rests. Ill putter about out there again today.
Its gonna be another hot and humid one..so Ill take it even easier.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell