Bob Brock

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:11:52 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:43:06 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

In article , Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:19:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:22:46 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

You mean the Veteran's Administration is responsible for the $400,000
bill he says his wife (or what he sometimes calls his "ex-wife") ran
up?

Nope..she is responsible for that. I only provide a place for her to
live. In return, she keeps my home in somewhat good order and takes
care of my critters. Period. We are still separated in actual fact.

If you are living together, it would appear that you are living
together.

And I can't find a comment (or a public record, though the Net is
notorious for not having most such records yet on file) that they
actually obtained a formal (legal) divorce. Gunner (Mark Wieber, for
the purposes of searching for records) described in detail how his wife
left in 1976 to live with some guy named Carl Wyatt, how they partied
and caroused and how she got pregnant and how Gunner then took her
back. And how she went to another guy, and some women, and another guy,
and Carl again, and then how she drained his remaining assets.

But nowhere do I find a clear statement that she and Gunner were
legally divorced.

Why is it so important for you to even look? How silly.

Which, if they were not divorced (or if her co-residence with him was
long enough to constitute a common law marriage), then in fact Gunner
is also responsible for her medical bills as well (which Gunner says
are about $400,000).

a good deal snipped

"snip 7 years of financial fiascos climaxed by 4 surgeries for boy,
loss of kidney to birth defect uncaught by doctors. No insurance)

"Year unknown. Wife gets bored once again... Locates and proceeds to
have a 5
...."

(rest not included...too depressing, even for me)

Depressing? For you? Sounds to me as though you're enjoying it
thoroughly otherwise why bother to bring it all up?
Sue

Because it's true?