Gunner

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:05:21 -0700, Garlicdude
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

If you ever feel the need, come on down to Taft some weekend, and Ill
run you and the missus through the accelerated self defense course.
Just bring some Mt. Dew and a couple hundred rounds of ammo for your
sidearms. I teach several different techniques.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Gunner, Thanks for the generous offer, just might do that one day.
After a hard day of training we can hit the night in beautiful downtown
Taft.

Better yet..we go to Bakersfield to Trouts, Rockin Rodeo, or Buck
Owen's Crystal Palace.