Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Sewage pump question

On Dec 21, 9:21*am, (lp13-30) wrote:
I am helping a friend fix up his detatched garage and we want to put in
a toilet.

A worthwhile idea.

It is in a semi rural area, so no codes/inspections, just want something
that works.

If you're not a complete stuffed shirt, *dig a hole just outside 2' x
4' x 6' deep. Install a suitable structure over it with a built in
seat with tidy covered 14" oval hole. Put in a nice reading rack and
cut a neat crescent moon shaped vent in the door. Plan to move it a
few feet left or right every five years or so and don't omit the fly
swatter. Total cost under $30. And your carbon foot print is near
zero. G

Joe