Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

SteveB wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote

I personally own many firearms and have never felt the need to carry
concealed.

TMT

I won't make a habit of it, but I completely agree hee.

Richard

All it takes is one bad experience, Richard. BTW, how's those stainless
projects coming? I am going to Vegas over the next few weeks. Need any
more?

Steve

Sure Steve!

I cut exactly two of them so far.
Really impressive light show with an abrasive blade in the chop saw!
LOUD too.
But I CAN cet then stripped out.

Can they slice 1" wide strips?

If possible...

Richard

See, beggars CAN be choosie!

BTW,

New interior sketch is up.
I never did like the clunky port side appliance.

Scroll down about 3 screens...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/c18-cab.htm

I'll dig through the scrap barrel. Hopefully they'll have more this time.
I just returned today from Vegas. Had a colonoscopy at ten then we drove
back about three. My wife drove. I really didn't feel like going and
digging through scrap today and making a mess in their yard. Literally.

Next trip, I'll try to get over there. If it's a lucky day, they have a
BUNCH, maybe even some small strips like you need.

Steve

Uhm, my condolences - but way too much detail!!!

Feel better soon. That's an order.

Richard