Posted to alt.home.repair
lp13-30 lp13-30 is offline

Default Sewage pump question

Thanks for the replies. I wll look into Saniflow, but it looks like it
is probably out of their league budgetwise. The 2" line will be nearly
horizontal for probably 50 something feet, and the go verically about 3,
so lift on the pump should not be a problem. As Hallerb mentioned about
home inspection/resale, the house is a POS that is right on the
borderline between better to bulldoze or fix up. The plan is to fix part
of the very large and much newer garage into a small efficiency type
apt, that they can stay in and fix the house up gradually, as time and
especially money permit. They have only had the place about 1 1/2
years--the garage was already there. I do not know what they paid for
it, but they mainly bought it for the property. Thanks again Larry