Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default HID car head lights

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
FlavorFlav wrote:

George wrote in
:

ransley wrote:
A few years ago it cost nearly $1000.00 US to convert to HID, now I
see "kits" avalaible for $40-50 USD. I saw a Bosch kit for maybe
$45 US , [ Bosch is well known to not make anything junk] are
these any good. if so for a person with aging night eyes, it
sounds like a cheap and great way to get " light"

We have a lot of two lane roads around here and it is really a pain
to drive at night with the glare from HID lights. I really wish
they would ban them unless manufacturers can come up with a better
design.

They feel like lasers burning my eyes out.

Yep. I'm working on a new laser now. One that I can shoot from my car
that blows out those ****ing things from oncoming cars. Second
offense, shoot out the tires, third offense, shoot the driver.

Dear Smitty Two,

may I be the first purchaser of your new product?

These lights are an abhorance that are not required, (just makes the
prats using them feel good whilst blinding all about).

I'd love to know how many accidents they have caused as a result of
oncoming motorists being blinded.

Here in the UK, we now have an added harassment which adds to the pain:
speed bumps that enable the users to blind oncoming drivers more
frequently!

I hope that your product includes both a homing device and retractable
machine gun hidden in the fender.

I attach my cheque for $1,000,000 for the first off the assembly line.

Yours