Young

Default busy building a minibike chopper from scratch, check it out!

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message
On 19 Jun 2004 22:10:18 -0700, (wallster) wrote:
Gary Coffman wrote in message

. ..
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 02:05:12 -0400, "wallster"

wrote:
I've talked about it for weeks and finally started this project,

please feel
free to give me you're input.
http://www.geocities.com/weldingwalt/mini-bike.html

That's a big pull rope handle, dude. :-)

Actually looks like a cool project.

Gary

Thanks Gary, the recoil handle is a monster. This engine came off of
an old snowblower and that was the original handle, i guess i better
change it. I have been consumed with this dumb project, looks simple
but there was alot of work involved so far. The real fun part was all
the tig welding, i could do that all day!

Don't you *dare* remove that handle. That just *makes* the whole
project. It is just absurd enough to work visually.

Gary

I agree with Gary! It sets off the bike. I stayed up all night planning to
build me a bike now. My wife will hate you by the time I am done. Is the
black pipe rigid enough to hold? I have made several things with black pipe
and it work great for the projects that I used it for, but for a frame I
would think you would want something that did not have the malleability
issues BP has. Keep us posted on this as I will be building one too!

Scott Young