Larry Jaques

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 05:00:21 GMT, Sue calmly
ranted:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 03:27:05 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Oddly enough..when they went in the second time for the actual
angioplasty..the big high tech heart center used the two large
orderlies for the pressure. The country hospital used the C clamp.
After being badly bruised up from the angiogram the day before..it was
a bit tender. 3 grains of morphine only took the top layer off. I
asked the orderly to back off a smidge..and he didnt. I then TOLD him
to back off a bit..and when he didnt. I recall grabbing him by the
back of the belt and hoisting him off the floor one handed. Pain=

I might have grabbed him by something else (which could more
easily control him) without busting my heart open.

Shrug..now my entire right leg has pin point hemmatomas from ankle to
groin. Freckles I never had...lol

Whooo. I got my freckles the easy way. G
Sue

Oh, it was a nekkid calendar shoot on a sunny day? I see.

--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! || http://diversify.com
Boycott Baby Oil! || Programmed Websites