Gunner

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:29:18 -0400, Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:19:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:22:46 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

You mean the Veteran's Administration is responsible for the $400,000
bill he says his wife (or what he sometimes calls his "ex-wife") ran
up?

Nope..she is responsible for that. I only provide a place for her to
live. In return, she keeps my home in somewhat good order and takes
care of my critters. Period. We are still separated in actual fact.

If you are living together, it would appear that you are living
together.

Only 2 days a week. We are roommates. Were you and your college
roommate living together in the same context?

Furthermore, she is disabled for life, unfortunately and is unable to
provide for herself financially. She is considered by the State to be
indigent, and indigent for life. If you don't like the States terms
or criteria..please feel free to change the rules by which she is
subject.

Sounds like government tit to me.

Yup. Or its her getting some of the money back she paid in in 30 yrs
of working and paying taxes. Shrug..as I told Tubby Timmy..if you dont
like the rules, change em. Then grab a shovel and help me bury her.

As to my compassion for her condition..deal with it. While I
understand that compassion is an alien word to you..its something that
most humans have.

Compassion? Sounds like the government tit to me.

See response above.

She never used drugs (though where you got that from, or why you keep
bringing that lie up escapes me).

Quite frankly Lard Ass, you are a tiresome bigot of the first water,
who managed to be in the right time and the right place, where others
with your same abilities were not. So I suggest the occasional
sacrifice to Hermes may be in order on your part.

Gunner

A psudoLiberterian.

And you sir, are an asshole. Shrug. You have my addy, if you wish to
continue this in person. Bring a lunch and a designated driver or next
of kin.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell