Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:15:16 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Yes, its a good summary of your situation. I have no issue with that.

Then why do you presume to inject your irrelevant fantasy world into
reality so frequently?

Pity you need to, though. Glad I don't have to be armed and ready to
do the same.

Yeah, like that. The point I'm making, which you're missing, is that I
don't care that you don't get it. Really. But when I do care is when
peole who, like you, don't get it, want to stop me from dealing with
reality. Funny that the same leftists who want to take my guns away,
are also the ones trying to rehabilitate and "give another chance" to
the very people I need the ability to protect myself from.

It makes me wonder whose side those leftists are on. Because it's
certainly not MY best interests that they are protecting.