Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Jewelery Chests X 2 Part 1

Very very cool and no matter how much credit you want to give the tools that
is fantastic workmanship.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...
Some weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to use some Spalted Live Oak
in a Jewelry Chest for my wife and there were a few comments to build 2.

I built 2, finished them 3 hours ago and delivered the second one to my
neighbor/customer. It fetched a pretty penny and I let the customer tell
me the price he would pay.

Anyway each Jewelry Chest has over 125 wood pieces and have about 130
rabbet and dado joints made out of Hard Maple, Tiger Maple veneer, and
Spalted Live Oak.

My wife gets the second one for Christmas.

Comments welcome!