Martin H. Eastburn

Default Gunner: I'm back

Phew -
Had my boss go through something less exciting but near the same problem.
He is better in most things than he has been in years.

Gosh - what ever happened to the metal work ? Leaving that for the poor paid type ?

Martin glad to hear.

Gunner wrote:
For those of you who emailed or wished me well, many many many thanks.
Im very touched by the concern of everyone. Its good to know Im
either well liked, or for those who dont, they didnt want a thread
opponent to disappear G

A bit of an explaination of what very unexpectedly happened to "good
ol hard as a rock Gunner". (ouch..sigh)

snip :-)

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn