Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Jewelery Chests X 2 Part 1

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote

I built a simple 3-drawer chest using the same type of drawer slide
construction, and it was a challenge just getting *3* drawers aligned
properly. You have my utmost respect! I'm a big fan of spalted lumber,

too.

I was privileged to see both these pieces, in person, a couple of weeks
before they were finished and I'm here to tell you that the pictures don't
really do them justice.

I agree with you, that is woodworking worthy of r*e*s*p*e*c*t ... just
getting the drawers fit and doors hinged to that perfection is enough to
challenge me for months.

Looks like Leon took the Bluebell ice cream commercial to heart by making
two ... "We eat what we can, we sell the rest".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07