Sue

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:17:23 -0700, michael
wrote:

Sue wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:56:33 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

took out some trash

He has no business lecturing us on politics and morality as if he's
some latter-day Heinlein.

As you have never had any business complaining about women eating too
much. That one sure came back to bite you in the ass. Snicker.
Hypocrite. Once again:

http://www.mccullagh.org/image/d30-2...-dinner-2.html

Sue

That pic is really for sale?! So, who is in the pic? Looks like some of the
"jelly people" to me.

I've no idea if it's for sale. If it is it might make a good dart
board. Or perhaps toilet paper. The pleasure of wiping my ass with
Mr. May's likeness would be worth the mild discomfort from the
stiffness. One of the two people in the picture is the delightful,
warm hearted, humane, caring, generous, kind Mr. May. I'll leave it
to you to figure out which one. Oh, wait. With all of those
adjectives it would be neither. Scrap the adjectives. Jelly
people????
Sue

mikey