Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

Don Foreman wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:50:13 -0700, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

nick hull wrote:

Few police have ever been shot at

We just had a female state police shot dead in Las Cruces
recently. I supose that dosent count. :-(
...lew...

It counts. Bummer that an LE officer was KIA in line of duty.

Why did you specify that this officer was female, rather than simply
saying that a competent officer was KIA. Do you think that equal
opportunity doesn't cut both ways? Do you think that she would have
wanted that?

Turns out it was her son that is being held for it. Maybe that
makes it "domestic". I included the female because that is how the
release was worded. There aren't that many female state police that
it isn't at least a little unusual.
...lew...