Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
I'm still getting repeats on Letterman. Are the writers still on
strike?

Yes, but Letterman is striking a separate deal with the Writers' Guild
and he'll probably be back on the air soon.

--
Ed Huntress

Thanks Ed. I'll keep waiting (for Letterman), but I'll still pass on
South Park. I *do* appreciate some of the satire, but the rest I find too
painful to endure.

No prudent adult would watch it. But then, prudent adults usually go for
Leno over Letterman, so you have some of the right attitude for South Park.

Sometimes there's nothing else worth watching on cable, and we have around
300 channels. I can only watch re-runs of "Pale Rider" once a month or so.
We don't get Al-Jazeera on our cable system so I can't keep up with the
news. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress