Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Jewelery Chests X 2 Part 1

Leon wrote:

Some weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to use some Spalted Live Oak
in a Jewelry Chest for my wife and there were a few comments to build 2.

I built 2, finished them 3 hours ago and delivered the second one to my
neighbor/customer. It fetched a pretty penny and I let the customer tell
me the price he would pay.

Anyway each Jewelry Chest has over 125 wood pieces and have about 130
rabbet and dado joints made out of Hard Maple, Tiger Maple veneer, and
Spalted Live Oak.

My wife gets the second one for Christmas.

Comments welcome!

Wow, most impressive. Did you find building two to be more of a burden
than just one, or was it helpful to be able to produce multiple copies of
various parts?