Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Circuit Breaker Panel Question

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:11:03 -0600, dpb wrote:

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:27:07 -0600, dpb wrote:

Mark Lloyd wrote:
...(if it happened at all).
There's no question of the event--too much historical evidence outside
the religious writings alone.
Anywhere besides someone's imagination?

Roman history amongst others...

Do you have any specific references for that? Something someone could
check out?

It's been a long time since university days (as in 30-40 yrs or so), so
no, I don't have any otomh reference works I could accurately write
guaranteed correctly citeable citations down for, no...I'll only say the
correlation between various writings, events, etc., are enough to pretty
much make it clear there was a person, Herod _was_ administrator from
Rome, etc., etc., etc., ...

What one makes of that is open to interpretation...