Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OT Nupla-Flex hammers --The best there is!

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:23:01 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
shouted from the rooftop:

Checking online, I found a link to Nupla Corporation's web site, so I

sent
an email detailing my dilemma and asking for the name of a retail outlet
where I might buy replacement tips. My request was sent mid April.

I never got a response from Nupla, but mean time I had checked some

catalogs
from the mid 90's, and found a source for the inserts, so I figured I'd
order them after requesting a new catalog.

Today UPS made an unscheduled delivery. In complete surprise, I found
Nupla had shipped a pair of inserts for my hammer at no charge.

It's nice that they sent the inserts, but no response to a query is
unforgivably bad customer service.

I thought it was a strange way to do business, too, but sure as hell let
them off the hook when I found the surprise package.

Can't help but wonder if it was handed from desk to desk until someone had
the brilliant idea to simply send some tips. Regardless, I'm very
impressed with these people. I recall a few years back when I was still
running my business. I made inquiries on my letterhead to six businesses.
Three of the six companies I contacted didn't respond. Need I tell you
how underwhelmed I am with the attitude of many businesses today? These
guys look pretty damned good by contrast.

Harold