Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default More than one wire to a hole/set-screw on neutral bus bar?

"bud--" wrote in message

stuff snipped

You could write back to SquareD and ask if there are any ground bars
available now that fit your panel.

They've replied (very quickly, I might add!):

"The part numbers PK9GTA or PK12GTA are good part numbers and are available
from either retail (Lowes, Home Depot) or from a Square D Distributor."

We'll see what HD has to offer. I need to get some GFCI's anyway, so I hope
they have the bus bars and the final pieces of this puzzle fall into place.
I suspect the Square D bus bar is going to look very much like the Cutler
Hammer one does.

FWIW, Ace has the part and it looks so much like the CH bar that I am going
to use what I have:

http://images.acehardwareoutlet.com/Products/36348.jpg

The major different appears to be the spacing between the mounting holes.
If I can see mounts for the Square D bar, I might still be tempted to return
the CH and use the SQD part, but I suspect it's a drill your own affair for
both, so they're equivalent.

--
Bobby G.