Glenn Ashmore

Default Welcome back Gunner

Just beacuse you don't agree with a fact twisting reactionary does not
mean you can't like him and be concerned for his welfare.

GMasterman wrote:
I'm basically a lurker here and seldom post but cannot help but to notice over
the years that when someone starts a thread downing Gunner there seems to be
quite a few people who join in for the kill. Now it looks like the vast
majority have the same respect for Gunner and his politics as I do and that his
detracters are really a minority. Kinds restores some of my faith in American
people. Welcome back Gunner

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com